No one wants to make a claim, but when it happens Southern Ceiling Repairs is there for YOU. We understand that these situations can be traumatic. To help you, we provide free quotations.
Once accepted, we carry out the necessary work quietly and efficiently. Our goal is to cause the least amount of drama possible.
All you need do is call us and leave the rest up to us, and your home or office will be restored back to new, quickly and professionally.
Easy Ceiling Insurance Claiming Steps
- The first action you must take when filing an insurance claim is to get in touch with your insurance company to see what you are and are not insured for.
- The next action is to call us. We will conduct a prompt examination to determine the cause of your ceiling damage.
- Then we may compile a report detailing the damages done, identifying the cause of the ceiling damage, and calculating the cost of the repairs.
Is Ceiling Damage Covered by Home Insurance?
The majority of home insurance packages will cover your ceiling damage caused by:
- Plumbing and pipes leaks
- Storm damage or other weather-related damage
There are some damages that insurance generally does not cover.
- Structural flaw. Your insurance coverage could not pay for the repairs if your ceiling is harmed as a result of a structural flaw, such as a broken support beam.
- Poor construction when building your home. This contributes to the structural problem. The majority of insurance companies did not pay for the harm caused by poor construction.
- Fire harm. You’ll probably need to make a claim with your homeowners’ insurance if a fire that began inside your house damages your ceiling.
It’s advisable to confirm with your insurance provider if the damages are covered before making any claim.
We deal with ceiling insurance claims with ceilings. Our ceiling experts can examine the damage and provide you with a thorough report. We’ll make sure you have the insurance coverage you need.
Call us right now to arrange a consultation.